In the spirit of Christmas, this week I will be providing my lovely readers with gift giving ideas! Read below to see a few of my holiday favorites along with what I will be gifting this year!
1. PLAID PJYS– A tradition between the women in my family, is buying each other PJYS each year for christmas. Who doesn’t love pajamas?! Theres nothing better than slipping into some comfy sleepwear while its chilly out and I get excited to receive a new pair each year. This year on my christmas list are these adorable plaid Topshop PJYS!
2. TORY BURCH WATCH- A timeless gift to give on christmas is a chic and every day watch. I love this idea because this person will think of you every time they look down at their wrist. Tory Burch watches are super cute and affordable. I also find them to be more unique than watches found at brands like Michael Kors or Fossil. All Tory Burch watches are swiss made and are as functional as they are fashionable.
3. DRYBAR HAIR DRYER- I was gifted the DryBar hairdryer last year and it is the gift and keeps on giving! The dryer is very light and easy to hold yet super powerful and dries my hair so fast. I use it almost every day and the color makes me feel so happy! You really can’t go wrong with a practical yet pretty gift like this one.
4. PHONE CASE- Call me crazy, but I change out my phone case to match my outfits. I recently discovered a brand called Sonix that makes the cutest cases but most importantly protects my phone too. I will be treating my girlfriends to these this year!
5. VALENTINO SHOES– This year I bought myself an early Christmas present – some shoes I had wanted for forever! These Valentino rock stud heels are such a classic statement piece and the perfect gift to your lady if you’re feeling spendy! Every girl wants a pair of these in her closet.
6. UGG SLIPERS– If you are looking for more casual footwear, slippers are a no brainer. UGG has the softest and most comfortable selection in various colors. Kicking off your shoes and slipping into a pair of these after a long day is the best feeling in the whole world!
7. CHLOE BAG- Anyone who knows me, knows that Chloe is my favorite handbag designer and I am an avid collector. This year there has been so much hype over the new “Drew” bag and theres no question why. I recently stumbled upon the bag in this new and festive red color and it screams perfection, especially for the holidays!
8. WILDFOX SWEATER– Wildfox offer a plethora of sweatshirts and other comfy pieces with the funniest and most adorable play on words. They are made with the softest material and are perfect for lounging around the house to dressing up with a cute pair of jeans.